Trailer Refrigeration Unit (USA)
a r k t i k 2000US
Refrigeration 10°F to 50°F [-12°C to +10°]
Refrigerant R404A; Clorine: zero - non ozone depleting
Trailer enclosure Size 335 Cubic Interior Feet (10 m3) to 671 Cubic Interior Feet (19 m3)
Trailer Sizes from 8 to 16 feet
Major improvements in product design:
- New larger condenser increases heat exchange performance by 33% over prior unit
- New pressure control technology provides dynamic condenser fan control (reducing noise and increasing efficiency)
- New reinforced compressor bracket design support the unit frame for heavy-duty applications.
- New internal component layout provides easier access for maintenance and service.
- Updated product documentation including installation and operation manual with spare part list for better support.
Included in trailer refrigeration unit arktik 2000US:
- Automatic hot gas defrosting
- Doublesolenoid valve for defrosting
- Pressure -controlled condenser fan regulation
- Suction line cooled compressor
- Pre-wired cabling to connect a lamp
- "Camping socket" with coupling
- Thermometer to read the inside temperature
- State of the art electronics
- Lockable control panel
*Ambient temperature 86°F [30°C]
*Trailer internal temperature 35,6°F [2°C]